TO BECOME AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER OR TO RENEW YOUR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP AND TO DONATE, $40.00, –larger amounts will be gratefully received. Please indicate if you wish to donate the additional funds to go to specific accounts.
TO BECOME A BUSINES MEMBER OR TO RENEW YOUR BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP select from this list:
There are three business membership categories:
- Bronze Star Business membership = $100.00 to $249.00
- Silver Star Business membership = $250.00 to $499.00
- Gold Star Business membership = $500.00 or more.
All members become SCUGOG LAKE STEWARDS, receive e-newsletters about activities on and around the lake and watershed and receive an official tax receipt.
There are three ways to Pay for your membership and to donate:
(1) Use our secure Canada Helps online portal below (you will receive an immediate tax receipt).
(2) Pay by secure etransfer using email@example.com. You will receive your tax receipt at the end of the tax year.
(3) Pay by cheque made out to Scugog Lake Stewards for your membership, plus any additional amount you would like to donate to us and mail it to the Stewards at P. O. Box 1282, 250 Queen Street, Port Perry, ON L9L 1B9. You will receive your tax receipt at the end of the tax year.
(4) Did you know that you can significantly save money by donating securities to your favourite charity. We have received such donations and are set up to handle them. Please consider us when you are talking to your financial manager. The tax savings are very favourable to you. To do this contact us at: Info@scugoglakestewards.com
PLease include your email and street address for tax receipt purposes and to receive our Newsletter.
Scugog Lake Stewards Inc. is an incorporated volunteer organization, # 89254 7100 RC0001.
THANK YOU FOR THIS MEMBERSHIP. We are sincerely grateful.
AS MEMBERS YOU WILL:
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter on activities and happenings on and around the lake and watershed
- An annual report including the official audit
- Receive an official tax receipt
- Get the results of our yearly research
- Have opportunities to volunteer, belong to committees, conduct research and
- Help us to be a true voice for the future of the lake.