There are four membership categories:
Please indicate in the message section if you are applying for a family membership, a business membership or making a donation. Any donation of $40 or more also automatically entitles you to a membership.
- Regular membership = $40.00
- Bronze Star Business membership = $100.00
- Silver Star Business membership = $250.00
- Gold Star Business membership = $500.00
All members become STEWARDS of the lake, receive a monthly e-newsletter on activities on and around the lake and watershed, and an official tax receipt.
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR BECOME A MEMBER:
(1) Use our secure Canada Helps online portal below.
(2) Pay by secure e-transfer by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the secure account to send it to.
(3) Pay by cheque made out to Scugog Lake Stewards for your membership/donation and mail it to the Stewards at P. O. Box 1282, 250 Queen Street, Port Perry, ON L9L 1A0.
Always ensure that you always include your email and street addresses for tax receipt purposes and to receive our Newsletter.
Scugog Lake Stewards Inc. is an incorporated volunteer organization, # 89254 7100 RC0001. We are audited officially yearly although publication of this year’s audit has been held up for the need to present it first to members and have it approved. Appropriate Annual meetings have had to be cancelled because of Covid-19. We will let you know about that re-scheduled AGM as soon as we are able.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP. We are sincerely grateful. There is much to do and we want to be a part of getting it done. For information about other methods of signing up for your membership; please see the explanation beneath this online form.
AS MEMBERS YOU WILL:
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter on activities and happenings on and around the lake and watershed
- An annual report including the official audit
- Receive an official tax receipt
- Get the results of our yearly research
- Have opportunities to volunteer, belong to committees, conduct research and
- Help us to be a true voice for the future of the lake.