- To become an INDIVIDUAL MEMBER or renew your individual membership, simply pay $40 by one of the methods below being sure you submit all your identifying information.
- To become a BUSINESS MEMBER or renew your business membership, select from this list. All business members will have their logo appear on all our newsletters and on our website. Thank you.
- Bronze Star Business membership = $100.00 … your company name on our newsletter and website
- Silver Star Business membership = $250.00 … your company name and level on our newsletter and website
- Gold Star Business membership = $500.00 or more. … your company name, level and logo on all newsletters and in website.
All members become Scugog Lake Stewards and receive:
- the right to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- tax receipts
- regular e-newsletters about activities on and around the lake and its watershed which will feature your logo, and your logo will also appear on our website
- an Annual Report including the results of the official audit and the results of our most recent research on a timely basis
- have opportunities to volunteer, participate in events or become members of our operating committees
Membership Donations are used to cover our basic operating costs. All projects and research are covered separately by grants or other donations. Thank you for helping us to be a true voice for the lake. Please contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are four ways to pay for your membership and to donate.
(1) Use our secure Canada Helps online portal below. You will receive an immediate tax receipt.
(2) Pay by secure etransfer using email@example.com. You will receive your tax receipt at the end of the tax year.
(3) Pay by cheque made out to Scugog Lake Stewards for your membership, plus any additional amount you would like to donate to us and mail it to the Stewards at P. O. Box 1282, 250 Queen Street, Port Perry, ON L9L 1B9. You will receive your tax receipt at the end of the tax year.
(4) Did you know that you can significantly save money by donating securities to your favourite charity? We have received such donations and are set up to handle them. Please consider us when you are talking to your financial manager. The tax savings are very favourable to you. To do this contact us at: Info@scugoglakestewards.com
Please include your email and street address for tax receipt purposes and to receive our Newsletter.
Scugog Lake Stewards Inc. is a Registered Charitable Organization, # 89254 7100 RC0001.
THANK YOU FOR THIS MEMBERSHIP. We are sincerely grateful.