Scugog Lake Stewards Board of Directors for 2017-18
The Scugog Lake Stewards are happy to announce the following Board of Directors for 2017-18, elected at their Annual General Meeting, April 6, 2017.
- Barbara Karthein, President
- Cindy Vaughn, Treasurer
- Chris Hall, Secretary
- Tyler Harrington, Vice-President
- Dr. Jennifer Korosi, Director and head of Research Team (Seen in picture — L. to R., Dr. Josh Thienpont, Dr. Jennifer Korosi, Dr. Ron Porter, Dr. Andrea Kirkwood and Tyler Harrow-Lyle)
- Dr. Bill Eull, Director and Chair Fundraising for the Lake Scugog Enhancement Project
- Pat Bunting, Director, Systems Management
- Chris Hockley, Director, Fisheries Team
- Dr. Ron Porter, Director, Research Team
- Janine Lethbridge, Director, Grant Management.
- Science Consultants: Dr. Andrea Kirkwood, Annette Tavares and Tyler Harrow-Lyle, U.O.I.T. , Debbie Balika, Kawartha Conservation, Dr. Jennifer Korosi, York University, Dr. Josh Thienpont
The Lake Stewards now have three separate accounts for funds received and disbursed: Research, Lake Scugog Enhancement Project and our general account. Therefore funds donated for either research or the Lake Scugog Enhancement project cannot be used for expenses in either of the other two accounts.
Last year, we were in transition to this new method so please keep this in mind when reviewing last years financials which are attached. Please click on Audit for year ending Dec. 31, 2016 to read that audit. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.