Scugog Lake Stewards Board of Directors for 2018-19
Scugog Lake Stewards Inc. is a registered charitable organization devoted to maintaining Lake Scugog’s health and well-being. The Stewards focus on Lake Scugog’s sustainability, usability and aesthetics by driving community engagement and enabling fundraising for the Lake Scugog Enhancement Project (LSEP), as directed by the Township of Scugog.
Board of Directors 2018-19
The Scugog Lake Stewards are happy to announce the following Board of Directors for 2018-19, elected at their Annual General Meeting, April 14, 2018
- Barbara Karthein, President
- Yan Michaud, Treasurer
- Karen Hunt, Secretary
- Dr. Bill Eull, Vice-President
- Dr. Ron Porter, Director and head of Research Team
- Pat Bunting, Director and Chair Fundraising for the Lake Scugog Enhancement Project
- Tyler Harrington, Director, Fisheries
- Science Consultants: Dr. Andrea Kirkwood and Tyler Harrow-Lyle, U.O.I.T. , Debbie Balika, Kawartha Conservation, Dr. Jennifer Korosi, York University, Dr. Josh Thienpont, U. of Ottawa
The Lake Stewards have three separate accounts for funds received and disbursed: Research, Lake Scugog Enhancement Project and our general account. Therefore funds donated for either research or the Lake Scugog Enhancement project cannot be used for expenses in either of the other two accounts.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.