Board of Directors for 2018-19
Scugog Lake Stewards Board of Directors for 2018-19
We are actively looking for additional Board and Committee Members. If you are interested, please send a note to us.
Board of Directors 2018-19
The Scugog Lake Stewards are happy to announce the following Board of Directors for 2018-19, elected at their Annual General Meeting, April 14, 2018
- Barbara Karthein, President
- Yan Michaud, Treasurer
- Dr. Bill Eull, Vice-President
- Dr. Andrea Kirkwood, Director and Chair of the Scientific Committee
- Dr. Ron Porter, Director and Co-chair of the Scientific Committee
- Pat Bunting, Director and Chair Fundraising for the Lake Scugog Enhancement Project
- Tyler Harrington, Director, Fisheries
- Science Consultants: Debbie Balika, Kawartha Conservation, Dr. Jennifer Korosi, York University, Dr. Josh Thienpont, U. of Ottawa, Tyler Harrow-Lyle, Graduate Student, U.O.I.T., Colleen Dempster, M.Sc., and official connection with our sister group the Kawartha Lake Stewards Association.
- First Nations Consultant: Jamie Coons, Councillor, MSIFN
The Lake Stewards have three separate accounts for funds received and disbursed: Research, Lake Scugog Enhancement Project and our general account. Therefore funds donated for either research or the Lake Scugog Enhancement project cannot be used for expenses in either of the other two accounts.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are very proud that we use so little of our donated funds for administration. This summary (Summary Graphs pdf ) of our expenses and revenues over the last years, should help you see at a glance the value of our volunteerism. At this point, Research has just finished the second year of work funded by a generous grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, whereas, the Lake Scugog Enhancement Project is just in the beginning stages of fundraising having now received permits and tentative approval by Township Council. We look forward to finalization by the new Township of Scugog Council in January 2019.