Board of Directors for 2019 – 2020
Scugog Lake Stewards Board of Directors for 2019 – 2020
New Board of Directors as of our Annual General Meeting April 25, 2019 (and assigned Portfolios)
- Rob Messervey, President
- Bill Eull, Vice-President
- Doug Thiemann, Treasurer and Membership
- Pat Bunting, Director for the Lake Scugog Enhancement Program
- Tyler Harrington, Director of Fisheries
- Barbara Karthein, Director of Communications and Membership
- Chuck Heroux, Director of Monitoring and Research
- Pat Sparling, Director-at-Large, Focus on Youth Activities
- Tim Robins, Director-at-Large, Focus on Communication and Education
- Cliff Moon, Director-at-Large, Focus on Education
- Research Committee Co-Chairs: Ron Porter, Colleen Dempster
- Science Consultants: Dr. Andrea Kirkwood, Ontario Tech., Debbie Balika, Kawartha Conservation, Dr. Jennifer Korosi, York University, Dr. Josh Thienpont, U. of Ottawa, Tyler Harrow-Lyle, PhD. student, Ontario Tech., Erin Smith, Master’s student, Ontario Tech., Brett Tregunno, M.Sc., Kawartha Conservation, Colleen Dempster, M.Sc., and official connection with our sister group the Kawartha Lake Stewards Association, Representatives from the OMNRF.
- First Nations Consultant: Jamie Coons, Councillor, MSIFN
The directors and researchers that work hard to protect and enhance Lake Scugog. (L to R, Cliff Moon, Erin Smith, Tyler Harrow-Lyle, Past President Barbara Karthein, Tim Robins, Pat Sparling, President Rob Messervey, Chuck Heroux, Brett Tregunno, Pat Bunting, Andrea Kirkwood, Karen Hunt, Doug Thiemann, Ron Porter, Debbie Balika, Jenny Korosi and Tyler Harrington, missing from the photo are Josh Thienpont, Jamie Coons, Colleen Dempster, Bill Eull). What an incredibly talented and dedicated crew!
2018 Audit Report from Inclusive Accounting
Our 2018 Audit Report was presented to our Annual General Meeting, April 25, 2019. A copy of can be found at: 2019 Audit report for year 2018 You will see that the Lake Stewards have three separate accounts for funds received and disbursed: ‘Restricted Account – Research’, and ‘Restricted Account -Lake Scugog Enhancement Project’ and then our ‘General Account’. Funds donated for either research or the Lake Scugog Enhancement project cannot be used for expenses in any of the other accounts.
Our Annual Report including our Strategic Plan for 2019 – 2020
This linked report not only covers a summary of our financials for last year and what we accomplished; it also includes an outline of where we plan to go this year. 2019 Annual Report pdf
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.